The top 3 ways you betray yourself
and how to stop
Have you ever felt burned out, overwhelmed, or resentful over how unfair work (or life) sometimes seems to be? I’ve been there too, and usually the way you are feeling is not just due to burnout, it’s from betrayal.
Betrayal is the breaking of an expectation that you have relied on that ruptures your view of yourself or the world.
Every time you have sought to please others in hopes of being recognized or getting a promotion, conformed to somebody else’s expectations of who or how you are supposed to be – at the expense of yourself – or sacrificed it all to out-perform everyone and prove your worth, you have inadvertently betrayed yourself.
In The Top Three Ways You Betray Yourself Every Day, I will show you how to:
- Set healthy boundaries
- Show up authentically at work as the competent and capable leader you desire to be
- Validate yourself based on what brings you internal satisfaction
- Break free from resentment, frustration, and the desire to quiet-quit or walk away from your career so you can find the fulfillment you crave
- Distinguish between burnout and betrayal
- Identify, manage, and prevent betrayal in the future